Sunday, June 1, 2008

Oldenburg

O.k., a few weeks ago there was a great get-together in Oldenburg, met a lot of people and had amazing trips there and back! Our strategy was hitch-hiking. It was the first time that I had hitch-hiked a distance that long, but I would do it over and over again.
I know a lot of people dislike the idea, but really, there are plenty of good sides, for instance:
-it's free
-you meet new people

-you can give those people company

-its environment-friendly since you don't have to use an extra car to pollute the world
-it's great for witnessing

-and in most cases you'll get there faster













The hitch-hikers

I tell you, that water was FREEEEZING!





Some of us hanging out










I was completely obliviouse to that






He's probably going to kill me for that, but it's just too cool :D





The whole clan....shame, I really hoped there would be at least one more person there....sniff.

Anyhow, it was terrific, inspiring and a whole lot of fun!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i would hitch hike!