Monday, June 30, 2008

With my long lost friend.......


...And ever so slowly and gracefully she stepped out of the car, stopping for a moment to breath in the German country air. Turning her head slowly to the left, I could view her total profile--such beauty! With a swift movement my hands unlocked he big bolt locking our door. Swiftly placing one foot in front of the other down the front steps, tears rolled down our checks--tears of joy!





Etc etc, theres no happy ending yet, all I know is that she's such a darl and has giganticly nice breasts! :D



Terri, what a love. she flew in from Turkey and melted all hearts, sadly, she's not around long enough to flirt my brothers back into shape! Hehe, those rotton apples...

But encouragingly enough, she's inspiring for me and is one of the most darling friend one could have... if onyl i would be in more contact with her if she were gone, nonetheless:


I LOVE YOU TERRI!

1 comment:

Maltese King said...

I love you 2...but I love u more