Saturday, May 31, 2008

"All in line for the wedding party!"

It was fun, wild and fantastic!
One of those occasions that make you feel so on top of the world that you want everyone to know about it, and then already two days later you can't exactly remember why.
All I know is that I really did feel that great.
We arrived at my aunt's a day earlier...it was like a family gathering, met some of my unknown relatives, made dinner together, had dinner together, and Oops!- I even drank a few sips of beer so that I can now say: we drank together.

For those who don't know me and maybe even for those that do, I don't drink, and will normally refuse the smallest amount of alcohol, but that beer had perfect vibes and wooed me into pouring a few of it's bits into my glass. ASTRA! (I was caught in the very act :P)

Wedding day!
Now why would I possess a dress? Don't know. Meaning, I was feeling terribly uncomfortable with "wedding material" that was a size or two too small:P. And have you ever worn ballerinas? Geessh! Never again.My brother and I...
My mother and I...And all my female cousins i never met before!

And to top it off, I caught the bouquet..how incredibly lucky can one get *cringe* hehe!!

1 comment:

Maltese King said...

ur gonna use those flowers on me right?