Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Theme Party

SEX, DRUGS 'N' ROCK 'N' ROLL
About one million people gathered at our humble abode for Sam's (my big brother) birthday party and cheapest beer on earth.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SAMMY!!!
22 years old and still hasn't found out that drugs are bad for you, tsk tsk :P
Well we all enjoyed it, met new people and it was the funnest weekend I've had in such a long, long, long time!I did miss you though, Mer and David (just saying this for Mer:P ;) there was something missing... I guess friends and family aren't enough; you've got to have Mer and David at a party as well!!!It's so sad that all you other coolies of peoples are leaving, but don't loose hope and faith: I will never forget any of you *a tear for you, a tear for me*.Smoochies!

1 comment:

Eman said...

totally missed it!!!