Wednesday, August 20, 2008

My class - The bunch of idiots and I

Half as bad, they can be real fun, like then!
(note that since blogs always screw up the writing and pics, i won't bother fixing the weird looking words etc. have a nice day.) We had a class-party this summer, don't have onlyhave pictures of the day though, was real funny and everyone had a blast...of course there are always the party-poopers who think they're real cool, but hey, real cool people don't let that get them down...like us :D!
Bobbycar racing, barbeque, Sing-Star, limbo, soccer,
dancing, a load of music and broken air-matresses *gulp*
...and COFFEE COFFEECOFFEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I guess the funnest part was taking pictures that got deleted, hehe...o well I still have some, so what heck!
By the way, if anyone recognizes that the man with the beer is my teacher, please don't tadle-tale he's on my blog :P, 2 people got sued last year for posting 2 videos on youtube, my english teacher as bate- she hasn't returned to school since :P.
Us anti-social school kids never took a form photo that day, so you'll only be seeing some of my class. As for my classmates seeing this: I WILL NOT TAKE ANY PICTURES DOWN!Heehee!

1 comment:

Maltese King said...

Babe you are so cute...I love you so much!!!